CRYSTALLIZATION AND SOLID STATE CHEMISTRY SERVICES
Cambridge Major Laboratories (CML) has established a new Center of Excellence for Crystallization and Solid State Chemistry in our Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) development facilities in the Netherlands. Significant investments have been made in equipment and personnel as part of Cambridge Major's expansion into solid state chemistry.
Cambridge Major's Solid State Chemistry Services
- Crystallization Study – crystallize to obtain stable solids, for purification or isolation
- Material Characterization – polymorph identification
- Solubility Determination – in production solvents and buffer solutions
- Salt Selection – suitable form selection
- Polymorph Study – behavior in production solvents
- Crystallization Process Development – combine optimal synthesis conditions with optimal crystallization conditions
- Crystal Habit Optimization – control of particle size and shape
FormSelect is the Cambridge Major approach to risk-mitigation in the early phases of API development. Polymorphic behavior and stability of a range of free form(s) and salts are studied in parallel, maximizing the chances of success. Learn more
ProCryst is the combination of Cambridge Major’s leading position in process chemistry with crystallization science to provide our clients the most optimal solutions ranging from polymorph studies to optimizing crystallization conditions along an entire synthetic pathway resulting in significant yield and cycle time improvements. Learn more
SOLID STATE CHEMISTRY
From Discovery through commercial manufacture of active pharmaceutical ingredients – We Deliver
5 Centers of Excellence
Cambridge Major is organized along five key integrated Centers of Excellence, providing our clients with end-to-end solutions.
Request a Quote
Interested in having Cambridge Major quote on an upcoming project? Tell us more about your project goals and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss a potential partnership.